Primarily the cough is the viral infection in lungs or in respiratory tract. In today’s world this disease is very common however occasionally it hurts a lot. It frequently arises in the winter or after flu but most of the time it is the result of carelessness.
Constantly coughing and discomfort during coughing typically specifies this disease. If mucus comes out in the course of coughing then it will be known as wet cough otherwise dry cough. For that reason certain home remedies are working well to cure cough and cold.
In this article, we are debating about certain effective remedies which are considerably remarkable in these complications. Using these remedies you can also avoid sore throat.
Causes For Cough & Cold:
Viral respiratory tract infection is the most common reasons for cough. Here are few other potential causes are:-
- Cold and flu.
- Climatic change.
- Normal Infections.
- Lung infection.
- Viral infection of respiratory tract.
- Infections via dust.
- Carelessness during change in the weather.
- Use of cold drink or food immediately after warm (simultaneously intake of hot or cold).
Now we will discuss some remedies which much better to treat with each type of cough and even complete treatment is possible. It will be advantageous in cold with fever.
Natural Guidelines For Cough (Wet and Dry) & Cold
- Ginger Juice and Honey:The mixture of ginger and honey is amazing to aid in cold and cough.
- Take equivalent quantity of honey and ginger juice and mix them well.
- Boil this blend for just a few seconds and allow it to become lukewarm.
- Consume a teaspoon of this mixture.
- Consumption of this mixture three times in a day to completely cure from cough and cold in 3-4 days.
- Use half amount for children.
- Roasted Alum (Fry Alum) and Sugar:
- Take 100 gram of sugar and 10 grams of roasted alum.
- Crush and blend it together.
- Preserve this blend in a glass vial or glass pot.
- In dry cough, take 6 gram (1 teaspoon) of this mixture daily with 125 ml of milk before you go to sleep.
- And in wet cough, take 6 gram (1 teaspoon) of this mixture daily with 125 ml of lukewarm water before you go to sleep.
It is very essential to note that, use roasted or fry alum to prepare the medication.
3. Black Pepper and Liquorice Powder:
- Take some black pepper and twice amount of liquorice powder.
- Then add some sugar candy or sugar. (Sugar is used to make it sweet and tasty. You can add it whenever required.)
- Okay now crush all the ingredients to make a powder.
- Take 6 gram (1 teaspoon) of this mixture with lukewarm water thrice in a day to quickly relief from cough.
- Consume this mixture for 3-4 days to get rid of cough and cold permanently.
- Ginger Juice and Basil Leaves with Honey:
- Take ginger and slice them in small pieces and crush them.
- And take some fresh and washed basil leaf. Grind them together by the mixture of fingers and thumbs.
- Blend them properly to create a paste and add double the quantity of honey to the paste.
- Use 1 teaspoon three times in day.
- It will more beneficial in dry cough.
- Gargle Treatment with Salt Water:Gargle is better option to quickly treat cough. It is also good for throat infections.
- Boil a glass of water and allow it to become lukewarm.
- After that add half teaspoon of salt in this water and mixture it.
- Use gargling with this water and salt.
- Moreover consume few quantity of this water at the end of gargling.
- Use this method twice in a day.
- This will treat all kind of throat infections.
Special Advice’s & Precautions:
- Drink lukewarm water while suffering from cough and cold.
- Avoid eating fried, oily, salty and fast foods.
- Keep away from cold drinks.
- Avoid icy drink.
If you have trouble with cold and cough from 2 weeks then consult with professional doctor. For more information and suggestions you can drop a comment below.